Thursday, March 7, 2013

*Random fact: Elvis was naturally blond*

Well hello there, fabulous!

SO.... Again, my apologies for not having posted in what seems like centuries... It always goes down so that when posting something on this blog comes to my mind at 11:00 pm. while I'm finishing my homework, the thought either slips my mind entirely after about three seconds or I realize that I have neither the sanity nor the brain power to write anything besides a bizarre story about a tribe of purple ponies flying to their kingdom in the clouds to perform their evening ritual dance after a long day of puddle jumping and butterfly catching. So when my state of mind is something like what I have just described, I usually refrain from posting anything... But here I am!
     You know, it's that glorious time of the semester in which a mild freak out is fast approaching... That's right, the monster known as MIDTERM SEASON. I don't know how this happens!!! It's coming up so gosh darn fast!! I almost had a midterm last Friday, but thankfully (due to a snow day we had two days before) it was postponed. But that means that it's coming up soon.... On the fifteenth of this month, in fact. Thankfully it's only Philosophy, and thankfully it's not SOON soon, like tomorrow... And of course, once one is looming on the horizon, the others are not far behind... hmmm.
    I'm currently working on homework, with one of my best friends keeping me sane... (@St. A's people, I'm crankin' out those study questions, BOO YAH!! Aren't they fabulous?!?! Smeh.)
     Well, I'm off to be productive.... Wish me luck ;) I hope the remainder of your day is awesome!




4 comments:

  1. Wait...we have study questions due? TOMORROW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha well, I do.... I didn't hand them in yesterday cuz I keep forgetting that our syllabus is off =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually we do have them due tomorrow... it's the stuff was due yesterday on the syllabus =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple ponies?! Where?! They need to meet my 200 girls... :P

    ReplyDelete